Integrated Technology Services, LLC and the Law Offices of Daniel J. Siegel, LLC (“the publishers”) value the privacy of their clients and blog/website visitors. Any of the following personal information that may be made available to the publishers when browsing or navigating the site shall be kept confidential:
- First and last name
- Company, home, postal or other physical address
- Other contact information, for example, telephone number, fax number, email address, and other similar information
- Title or position in a company or an organization
- Personal interests
- Any other information needed to provide a service you requested
Examples of scenarios where our visitors provide their personal information include, but may not be limited, to:
- Emailing, calling or communicating with the publishers.
- Posting a question or comment through the site.
- Requesting literature.
- Registering to attend a seminar or any event.
- Participating in an online survey.
- Requesting inclusion in an email or other mailing list.
- Submitting an entry for a contest or other promotions.
- Logging in to the site, thus requiring a user name and/or a password.
- Any other business-related reason.
Domain Information Collection
The publishers may collect domain information to enable us to analyze how our visitors use this site. This data enables us to become more familiar with which people visit our site, how often they visit, and what parts of the site they visit most often. The publishers use this information to improve their web-based offerings. This information is collected automatically and requires no action on your part.
Some pages on this site may use “cookies”—small files that the site places on your hard drive for identification purposes. A cookie file can contain information such as a user ID to track the pages visited, but the only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply yourself. These files are used for site registration and customization the next time you visit us.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Your personal information is never shared outside the publishers without your permission, except under conditions listed below:
- Consenting to share your information to a third party service provider working on our behalf to serve you.
- Requiring us to provide you with a product or service.
The publishers will also disclose your personal information, if required to do so by law, or in urgent circumstances, to protect personal safety, the public or our sites.
The publishers strive to protect your personal information; however, we urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. Change your passwords often, use a combination of letters and numbers.
Protecting the Privacy of Children
Children under 13 years old are not the target audience for our website. To protect their privacy, the publishers prohibit the solicitation of personal information from these children.
Links to Third Party Sites
This site may contain links to other sites. The publishers do not share your personal information with those websites and arenot responsible for their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of those companies.
The publishers reserve\s the right to change, modify or update this policy at any time without notice. Any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information will be posted on this site.