The Ultimate Guide to Adobe Acrobat DC is now available on both the ABA bookstore as well as Amazon! With 285 screenshots and easy to understand, jargon-free, step-by-step instructions, Dan and I have written what we believe is the most comprehensive book available on the software.
As PDFs have become the standard in the legal and business communities for creating, analyzing, storing, and exchanging digital documents, and for filing documents in courts with electronic filing systems, you need our tutorial!
The book will introduce you to the product’s many benefits, including:
- Sharing PDF files
- Sending PDF files electronically
- Redacting and Bates numbering documents
- Allowing users with the free version of the Adobe Reader program to add comments and suggest revisions
- Reducing the risk of malpractice claims
- Inserting notes and comments
- Storing e-mail
- Securing documents of all types to prevent the disclosure of confidential information
- Improving workflow
- Increasing productivity
- Reducing the use of paper
- Improving client results
The Ultimate Guide to Adobe Acrobat DC discusses and demonstrates the features that law offices and businesses use, and explains what the features are, why they are important, and how to use them.
To order it on Amazon, click here.
Click here to order a copy of the book from the American Bar Association (also available as an e-book).