The Ultimate Guide to LexisNexis CaseMap is now available for purchase. Authored by Attorney Daniel J. Siegel, the book is the definitive guide to users of CaseMap, the premier litigation analysis software. LexisNexis CaseMap makes analyzing cases easier and allows lawyers to do a better job for their clients – in less time. Click here to buy the book, which is available in .epub or .mobi formats.
With material (including step-by-step instructions and numerous screenshots) for everyone from new users to advanced CaseMap users, the book explains how to use every feature in CaseMap, and also provides Dan Siegel’s unique insights into the program. Many consider Siegel to be the most advanced CaseMap user in the country; he often devises undocumented ways that allow users to get even more results from the software.
If you are interested in learning more about LexisNexis CaseMap, this book will help you:
- Analyze the strengths and weaknesses of your cases quickly and easily;
- Learn how to create files for people, organizations and issues, while avoiding duplication;
- Customize CaseMap so that you can get the most out of your data;
- Enter data so that you can easily prepare for trial, hearings, depositions, and motions for summary judgment;
- Import data from a wide range of programs, including Microsoft Outlook;
- Understand CaseMap’s many Reports and ReportBooks;
- Learn how to work with CaseMap’s newest features, including Fact Cards;
- Use the Adobe DocPreviewer to import PDFs and quickly create facts and objects;
- Use CaseMap’s DocManager; and
- Learn how to perform advanced searches, plus how to save and update your results instantly.
Sometimes called the “Geek lawyer,” or the “high tech lawyer,” Attorney Dan Siegel is a practicing attorney (at the Law Offices of Daniel J. Siegel, LLC) and the founder of Integrated Technology Services, LLC, a consulting firm that helps law firms and small businesses improve their workflows with technology.
Integrated Technology Services, LLC provides training, consulting and case review services for CaseMap, as well as consulting services for law firms.